Happy Hour on the weekend? Yes please! Well here’s a handy guide to help you celebrate the end or beginning of the week. Continue to love your Memphis!
- Belle Diner: During Saturday and Sunday Brunch Mimosas and Bloody Marys are $3 and Mimosa Buckets are $15 from 11am. – 3pm.
- Bayou Bar and Grill: Happy Hour from 11am. – 7pm. On Saturdays and Sundays. Try the Macmosa, Double mimosa with Grand Marnier for $6.50!!
- Chiwawa- During Brunch they have $4 Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
- Ciao Bella: Happy Hour is 4pm-7pm. $2 off drafts, $1 off bottled beers and well liquors, $5 specialty cocktails and martinis, ½ price red and white wine and ½ price bar menu only.
- Half Shell: During Saturday and Sunday Brunch Mimosas and Bloody Marys are $3 from 11am. – 3pm.
- Local: Cheap brunch cocktails and 96 oz mimosas on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am. – 3pm.
- Luchessi’s Beer Garden: Stella Saturday Happy Hour from 4pm. – 7pm. AND 10pm. – 12am. Sunday Funday Happy Hour All Day.
- Majestic Grille: First I will say reserve ahead of time. Now to the deal, $14 bottle of champagne with a carafe of OJ.
- Molly La Casita: Happy Hour on Saturday from 11am. -8pm. Get the margaritas half frozen and half on the rocks. Thank me later.
- Mortimers: Domestics are 2 for 1 starting at 9pm. on Saturdays and they have 60 cent oysters starting at 4pm.
- Old Venice: On Saturdays a bottle of house wine is $7.50 all day. During Sundays Brunch from 11am. – 2pm. Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas are 1/2 off.
- Side Street Grill: All you can drink Bloody Marys for $22 on Sundays.
- South of Beale(SOB): All pints are $3 on Sunday nights.
- Thai Bistro: Mimosas are $1 during brunch and pints are $3 all day on Sundays.
- The Cove: $5 Martini Madness on Saturdays from 5pm. – 8pm.